Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills Breakout Sessions
(45 minutes to 1 hour each)
This a la carte option allows parents and participants to select from a menu of different learning modules and topics offered throughout the year. A short list of offerings include . . .
- Reality Days: interactive lesson on cash flow management, financial statement analysis, credit and debt management
- Investigating Investments: interactive lesson on investing in the stock market and growing a $100,000 portfolio
- Portfolio Management Game: interactive lesson on managing a multi-million dollar investment portfolio of diverse asset classes
- Live the Life You Dream: interactive lesson on goal-setting and identifying specific skills, talents, and traits that affirm your unique selling proposition (USP)
- Mr. Fundy’s Franchise Wealth Game: interactive lesson on selecting and buying a hypothetical franchise
- Mr. Fundy’s Real Estate Investment Game: interactive lesson on selecting and buying various commercial properties
- Pig Pen Investors: interactive lesson on pitching business ideas and an ownership interest to investors
- Monetize Your Skill-Set: interactive lesson on how to start a business and get paid using your current talents, abilities, and passions – T.A.P.
- Job Skills Readiness: interactive lesson on developing job skills, including writing a resume, communication and presentation skills, and developing base skills to compete in the 21st century